Life is like riding a bicycle, you don't fall off unless you stop pedalling...

Life is like riding a bicycle, you don't fall off unless you stop pedalling....

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The first blog ever....What's a virtue? Patience?

I have never blogged before.

All my friends have a blog, website, entourage, etc....So, i figure...'what the heck, I can jump on this bandwagon too....all the cool kids are doing it!'

Maybe its just me...BUT this is not that easy! ;)

Figuring out how the 'blogger' website is a test in patience though....feels like i've been saying that so much lately!



The latest tests of my patience.....

Dang!!! Can't push too hard on my run... I. Must. Heal! This body is pushing my patience...Must. Go. Sloooooooow.



.
No...... Can't go do a fun gorgeous newport hilly ride... Just spinning on the trainer...being safe...can't try to keep up with the fasties, when I'm inside watching Samantha, Who?......AHHHHHH..... learning more patience...


The view in Newport! OMgosh!


Well, This sorta counts....AND...living with my gorgeous, sweet man...you think that wouldn't take patience....BUT it does! :)

Kev's such a doll, but us ladies love our girl time!

So, as most who know me know that i am eager to learn, be fast, happy, and most importantly...KEEP UP! (Can't wait to get back to it!!!)

My new mantras are:



Slow and steady wins the race.  

Of course I am more than thrilled to be out and about, and FASTER again soon, but I am so so lucky to have some wonderfully amazing friends in my life to keep reminding me that there are more important things than the 'right-now'. Long-term focus is priority!
Thanks to my super sweet lil buddies! XO!
T$ and Me!

Mega Meg and..well...me!



I am a lucky girl! I get to cycle, just not hard.
I get to walk/run, for a little bit.
AND....Swim Hard!

Above all, injuries, as annoying as they are...are a blessing in disguise! We truly need these reminders in life to appreciate the small things that we've taken advantage of!

3 comments:

  1. I love that you are blogging...adding you to my list my dear!!!!

    Patience is learned and you got this one!

    See you soon!!
    tn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job sweetheart! I love your new blog. I love how you've adjusted to SoCal and living our dream together. Can't wait to 'follow' you again ;). -Kev....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogging!! I am dealing with the same patience lessons. We are both blessed to have things that we can still do. Let's focus on those!

    ReplyDelete