Life is like riding a bicycle, you don't fall off unless you stop pedalling...

Life is like riding a bicycle, you don't fall off unless you stop pedalling....

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Busy bee!

Ahhhhh running....never been my favorite. However, this year has come a long way already!!! I don't feel like a flopping fish dying for air (last season I was a wreck, with a long recovery!). 



 It's awesome, between the road, track, and the treadmill workouts I am holding a dang good pace and my form is stronger! Bout dang time I'll say!



Doesn't come without pain. No pain no gain right? Yeah, we'll "god give me strength" has been my latest prayer. Over and over and over. Heh, I want a faster half marry so bad! 


So....whenever I read all my new teammates inspiring tweets and fb posts, and drop my jaw with jealousy! ;) 


I refer to my second favorite quote, "never, never, never give up"!


Running so much has my calves begging for forgiveness, and I'm that nerdy girl who wears her Orca compression sleeves for nearly every run! maybe this year it will look like I have calves since I've been using them so much, whoop whoop! 3 cheers for calves and wimpy skinny ankles!


Well...my Zoot sneakers keep me zoom zoomin! Off to go play some more and Rock the W! Maybe I'll figure out a post for my awkward fun with the trx adventures. Any suggestions for a inspiring mantra to get thru trx pain? :)


1 comment: